The Federation of Transport Trade Unions in Bulgaria (FTTUB), as a part of the largest civil organization in Bulgaria – the Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria (CITUB),
and its partners within the Discussion Forum “Socially responsible and sustainable development of the transport” held on 10 May 2016 in Sofia,
– The state of the sector and the problems in the particular sub-sectors;
– The on-going legislative initiatives at European level;
– The negative impact on the sector that unfair competition and gray economy produce;
– Their basic and destructive impact on social systems, democracy and statehood;
– Their impact on the lives and welfare of both employed in the sector and civil society;
– The need for enforced actions and guarantees on the social dimension of economic changes;
– The important social role of the transport as a provider of primary public service;
– The general desire for safe, modern, convenient, environment friendly and affordable transport;
– The need for uniform, clear rules, social standards and quality in transport services for all EU citizens
the whole Bulgarian civil society and all EU citizens living in Bulgaria
to support the efforts for balanced, socially responsible and sustainable development of transport and transport services
and dedicate one minute of their time
to take part in the petition and give their voice along with the rest of the EU citizenship
to support the ECI “Fair Transport”
on the website of ECI www.fairtransporteurope.eu
or through the websites of FTTUB and CITUB.
Together we can make the European and the Bulgarian transport fairer!
Let’s do it! Join today!